Our referral program is all about mutual benefit. When you introduce friends, colleagues, or acquaintances to our services and they decide to work with us, you’ll not only help them to find the right IT company but also receive a reward as a token of our gratitude. Refer clients to us, and let’s grow together – you bring them in, and we share the success with you.
Terms and Conditions:
Our guarantee to you.
We shall act both fairly and reasonably towards you, taking into account your—and our—respective interests. This will include whenever we are:
- Considering any requests made by yourself.
- Deciding whether to give our consent, or to exercise a right, discretion or remedy; or,
- Setting any conditions for doing any of these things.
Please note that we withhold the right to make or change a decision at any point, including where delays, temporary waivers, or differences may occur.
The Program is open to all current IT Trust customers as well as any individuals who know of any Potential client requiring Cloud or IT support services from our IT company.
For the Referring Party to qualify for the Referral Reward, the referral must sign a month-to-month support agreement with IT Trust.
- The potential client must have given permission to share his/her/its contact information with IT Trust.
- The potential client must be interested in obtaining IT support services.
- The potential client must agree to be contacted by IT Trust.
Responsibilities of the Referring Party
- The Referring Party must obtain permission from the Potential client to share their personal information with IT Trust and to be contacted for IT support services or product quotations.
- On completion of the Referral Form, the Referring Party takes full responsibility for sharing the Potential client’s personal information with IT Trust.
Disqualification from Program
IT Trust as a IT company reserves the right to cancel a Referral Reward at any time if not adhered to the rules set aside in these Terms & Conditions.
The rewards Program may be changed, suspended or terminated at any time without notice
We reserve the right to disqualify any individual or company from participation in reward programs.
The Company shall at all times endeavor to keep confidential all information whether written (including information contained in electronic format) or oral concerning the business and affairs of the other Party that it obtains or receives from the other Party or any third party as well as the terms and conditions of this proposal (“the Information”);
- Not without the other Party’s prior written consent to disclose the information in whole or in part to any person, its employees, agents, contractors, and/or consultants involved in the implementation of this proposal, and who have a need to know the Information.
- To use the Information solely in connection with the implementation of this rewards program and not for its own benefit or that of any third party.
- Each Party undertakes to the other to make all its relevant employees, agents, contractors, and consultants aware of the confidentiality of the information.
- The personal information hereby provided by the client will be used and processed as necessary to carry out actions and functions for the conclusion or performance of the agreement entered between the parties as well as to inform the client of additional goods and/or services that could be of value to the client.
In the ever-evolving landscape of Information Technology, businesses are constantly seeking reliable partners to navigate the complexities of the digital realm. Enter IT Trust, a dynamic and forward-thinking IT company committed to delivering unparalleled value to its clients. Established with a vision to redefine the standards of IT services, IT Trust stands as a beacon of trust, innovation, and efficiency.