A True IT Partnership
Total network peace of mind.
Your time is precious. You have more important issues to deal with than your computer network. It is, however, a critical enabler to your business and in need of attention to ensure it’s running predictably, optimally and securely. Our fully Managed IT Services solution is the ideal solution for an organization like yours, an organization that demands the utmost in network reliability and quality service.
IT Trust offers a number of support options to choose from, depending on your business requirements.
- Remote MS SLA – Remote managed Services with callout assist
- Intermediate SLA – Our standard Service Level Agreement
- Comprehensive MS SLA – Comprehensive Managed Services & SLA
- Comprehensive MS SLA Plus – Managed Services, Offsite Backups and Antivirus.
- Total Care SLA – Comprehensive Network SLA
- Server Care SLA – Comprehensive Server SLA
Our Program Advantages
- Increased Productivity – Continuous insight into your network lets us reduce the business impact of IT failure by shortening the time from network failure to issue resolution
- Reduced Business Impact from IT Failures – Combining preventative maintenance and remote monitoring means we minimize failures that could impact your business. Your network behaves in a stable and reliable manner
- Reduced Network Downtime Through Proactive Maintenance – Through regular, preventative maintenance activities designed to keep your network operating efficiently, we reduce the number of emergency incidents you encounter
When you outsource the management of your important IT resources to us, we look upon this as a partnership. Our comprehensive approach means we are your IT department. By optimizing your network’s performance, it will work at the peak efficiency and reliability levels that your business demands, allowing you to focus on running your business, not your network. Security, networking, data protection and user support – we handle it all for a single, predictable price.
Supporting your business in the background
Why Managed services?
- Total cost predictability
- A single monthly fee for a complete IT solution
- Lower total cost of ownership and management
- System reliability and performance
- Highest level of response to issues
- Minimize risk of intrusion, data theft and lost productivity
- Focus on your core competence and not your network
- Costs less than hiring internal IT staff