ITT Technology (PTY) LTD T/A IT Trust contact details
Name: ITT Technology (PTY) LTD T/A IT Trust
Address: No. 126 Bram Fischer Drive, Randburg
Phone Number: 0860 404 404
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Company details
- Banking details
- Contact details
ITT Technologies (PTY) LTD t/a IT TRUST, is committed to processing the personal information of all clients, employees, and third-party service providers in accordance with the requirements prescribed by the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA). IT TRUST understands that your personal information is important to you and is committed to safeguarding and processing your information in a lawful manner.
We may use your personal data to provide you with services you request from us, manage your account/IT environment, make decisions, detect and prevent security risks, for assessment, and to ensure that we comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
How we collect the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
Billing purposes and contact purposes in order for us to deliver our services to you.
We use the information that you have given us to:
Contact you to supply support services, products as well as related information.
We also use the information to invoice you.
We may share this information with:
Considering the Protection of Personal Information Act, the lawful bases we rely on for processing personal information are:
(a) Your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Juan-dre Botha on 0860 404 404
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored at HB Forum, 13 Stamvrug St, Val-De-Grace, Pretoria.
We keep Company information until all services are canceled by you. We will then dispose of your information by deleting all information and shredding all hard copies.
How we safeguard you data:
We acknowledge that security requirements are constantly changing and that effective security requires frequent evaluation and regular improvements of outdated security measures. The Operator will therefore evaluate the measures as implemented on an on-going basis in order to maintain compliance with the requirements set out in POPIA.
We shall promptly notify the Responsible Party of any planned permanent or temporary transfers of personal information to a third country, without an adequate level of protection, and shall only perform such a transfer after obtaining authorisation from the Responsible Party, which may be refused at its own discretion.
- 1. Ensure that the personal information can be accessed only by authorized personnel for the purposes set forth in Annexure 2 of this Data Processing Agreement;
- 2. Take all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to the personal information through the use of appropriate physical and logical (passwords) entry controls, securing areas for information processing, and implementing procedures for monitoring the use of information processing facilities;
- 3. Build in system and audit trails;
- 4. Use secure passwords, network intrusion detection technology, encryption and authentication technology, secure logon procedures, and virus protection;
- 5. Account for all the risks that are presented by processing, for example from an accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or alteration, unauthorized or unlawful storage, processing, access or disclosure of personal information;
- 6. Ensure pseudonymisation and/or encryption of personal information, where appropriate;
- 7. Maintain the ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of processing systems and services;
- 8. Maintain the ability to restore the availability and access to personal information in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- 9. Implement a process for regularly testing, assessing, and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of the processing of personal information;
- 10. Monitor compliance on an ongoing basis;
The Company will:
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure, or access;
- Promptly notify you within a reasonable time, if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
How to complain:
The Information Regulator address: JD House, 27 Stiemens Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001
Telephone number: TBA
Information Regulator website: https://www.justice.gov.za/inforeg